Beyond detail: daily updates of regulations and procedures
Tax laws, both in a national and international context, are constantly changing and the tax burden is always increasing.
Careful planning and taxation optimization are paramount in containing company costs.
In order to satisfy one of the greatest needs of its customers, FIDI BC SA provides comprehensive assistance for both national and international tax issues.
The team, consisting of tax advisors who know the laws and jurisprudence, offers its clients personalized solutions, thereby creating appropriate company structures.
A further guaranty of working safely with various types of fiscal legislation is provided by the support of consultants from different countries who, like FIDI BC SA, belong to Nexia International Group, and who can be turned to for specific cases.
At a national level, our staff is responsible for:
- Assisting clients in the fields of federal, cantonal/regional and municipal taxes, anticipatory tax, stamp duties, withholding tax, etc.
- Preparing tax declarations for private individuals, legal entities and partnerships
- Representing taxpayers with the relevant authorities
- Planning assignments, transformations, mergers, transfers of head offices, turnarounds and liquidations
At an international level, our staff is responsible for:
- Providing business consultancy with regards to legislation and fiscal jurisprudence in various countries
- • Analyzing local situations with reference to regulations of the country in which the client wishes to operate or invest
- • Preparing tax returns
- • Representing the client before tax authorities